Certifications et quality
- Flexofin is compliant with Class V according to standard EN 1143-1 and certified by the ECB-S (European Certification Body).
- EN 1143-1 is the European reference standard, certifying the resistance of safes, strong doors and strongrooms. It comprises 14 grades or classes numbered from 0, I, II, … to XIII.
- Flexofin has been tested at CNPP, the French laboratory officially recognised by the EFSG (European Fire & Security Group) for carrying out these tests. During testing professional “attackers” who have an in-depth knowledge of the product as well as its design plans can use the tools and attack methods of their choice. Once the tests have been successfully completed, a test report is provided by the CNPP.
NB: in order to obtain the certificate of conformity, the Flexofin panel must be made up of the 6 sides which have been certified and open with a certified door in the same class (or higher).
- The quality of the Flexofin’s products and the consistency of their performance over time are monitored and regularly controlled by the ECB-S.
The Flexofin strongroom visibly displays the official ECB-S certification label, indicating the resistance grade achieved.
NB : The Flexofin also succeeded the official tests and complies with Grades I to IV according to EN 1143-1. These resistance classes are available on request.
Optional fittings and accessories
With the support of our network of fitters, we can provide you with all the fittings which will be useful for your strongroom:
- Security foyer with a motorised control system, reinforced counter etc.
- Electronic security: alarm, remote surveillance, access control etc.
- Additional certified fire-resistant panels
- Air conditioning, electrical installation, lighting etc.
- Deposit boxes, security cabinets etc.
Who are we?
Bunkerkit family :
The Bunkerkit is a secure installation certified for levels CR3, CR4 and CR5 according to the standard EN 1627-1630, which evaluates the room’s resistance to manual burglary attempts.
The Bunkerkit is certified for classes FB4, FB5, FB6, FB7 and AK 47 according to the standard EN 1522-1523, (ballistic resistance of the panels and their seam).
For more information :